ITC Employees Support 17th Annual Radiothon for THAW
At 5 a.m., many of us are still sleeping, just waking up or sipping our first cup of coffee. But on February 7, 20 ITC employees were staffing the phones and taking pledges at the WWJ THE HEAT AND WARMTH (THAW) Winter Survival Radiothon. The 2020 THAW Winter Survival Radiothon raised nearly $1.5 million to help keep metro Detroiters warm this winter. THAW, an independent 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, distributes assistance to vulnerable Michigan residents through 39 agency partners and a series of annual mobile processing events.
The ITC Charitable Giving Program
The ITC Charitable Giving Program focuses on five key areas to help strengthen our communities and reflect the values of ITC. Those include education, environmental stewardship, social services, health & wellness and arts & culture.
Community Approach Links
- ITC SUPPORTS ARBOR DAY CELEBRATION
- ITC CHARITABLE GIVING HIGHLIGHTS
- CITY YEAR DETROIT: “SUNSHINE” IN DETROIT PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- HOPE VILLAGE FREEDOM SCHOOL
- INSPIRING YOUNG ARTISTS IN KALAMAZOO COUNTY
- A HANDS-ON APPROACH TO STEM
- FARMING 101 FOR DEVELOPMENTALLY DISABLED ADULTS
- HELPING RESTORE A NATIONAL LANDMARK