ITC Celebrates the Season
Throughout Michigan, ITC is celebrating the holidays with the communities we serve. From parades in Grand Rapids, Marshall, Ida, Pontiac and Bad Axe, to Light Up the Night in Novi, we’re pleased to support and take part in these local traditions.
Another tradition that we’ve continued this year is lighting up 10 of our 150-foot transmission towers across the state with colorful holiday lights and a festive greeting. The ITC tower in Marysville’s municipal park is located in the heart of the city’s annual Christmas in the Park celebration.
“Marysville is a beautiful city located on the St. Clair River. Christmas in the Park started three years ago and has grown to include 23 businesses. ITC has been part of it from the beginning, and when people see the lighted tower they know we’re in the season,” says Randall Fernandez, Marysville city manager.
Look for our lighted towers in these areas:
- Belleville (I-94 west of Haggerty)
- Bridgeport (I-75 between Dixie Hwy. and M-46)
- Brownstown Township (I-75 between Van Horn Road & Vreeland Rd.)
- Gaylord (I-75 south of Gaylord exit 278)
- Grand Rapids (US 131 north of 28th Street SW)
- Livonia (south of Plymouth Road and Hines Drive)
- Marysville (M-29 Busha Hwy. and Huron Blvd.)
- Novi (I-96 at Meadowbrook)
- St. Clair (I-94 north of Fred W. Moore Hwy.)
- Sterling Heights (Hall Road east of M-53)
The ITC Charitable Giving Program
The ITC Charitable Giving Program focuses on five key areas to help strengthen our communities and reflect the values of ITC. Those include education, environmental stewardship, social services, health & wellness and arts & culture.
Community Approach Links
- ITC SUPPORTS ARBOR DAY CELEBRATION
- ITC CHARITABLE GIVING HIGHLIGHTS
- CITY YEAR DETROIT: “SUNSHINE” IN DETROIT PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- HOPE VILLAGE FREEDOM SCHOOL
- INSPIRING YOUNG ARTISTS IN KALAMAZOO COUNTY
- A HANDS-ON APPROACH TO STEM
- FARMING 101 FOR DEVELOPMENTALLY DISABLED ADULTS
- HELPING RESTORE A NATIONAL LANDMARK