A Critical Link to Community Growth
Since its inception, ITC has made capital investments in its business of more than $3 billion, with projected investments of approximately $4.2 billion from 2012 through 2016. These investments include replacing aging infrastructure, improving reliability and efficiency, lowering the cost of delivered energy and allowing for non-discriminatory access to all generation resources.
Stakeholder Relations provides solutions on matters including:
- Electric reliability
- Power quality improvements
- System capacity
- Transmission infrastructure improvements
We build trust and respect through effective relations with our partners in business by:
- Listening to stakeholders and responding to their needs.
- Leading teams of subject matter experts to identify challenges, foster creative alternatives and drive solutions through implementation.
- Seeking opportunities to improve the reliability and quality of stakeholders' electric transmission services and operations
- Soliciting economic development intelligence to share in planning.
- Facilitating construction meetings and monitoring key activities and deliverables.
We are committed to a continuous improvement of our customer service and communications.
Our partners in business include: